- ODVML: The Open Data Visualization Markup Language, a human-editable and machine-readable markup language format for describing data visualizations in a platform- and device-independent manner.
- Move by Numbers: Massively cooperative chess. Vote for the next move with players from around the world.
- odv-js: A TypeScript rasterizer implementation for ODVML that targets the HTML
- chess: A Go library for describing and manipulating chess positions.
- chessboard: A Go library for rendering chess positions as vector or raster images.
- ident: A Go library for rendering identicons as vector or raster images.
- Lasker: A clean, modern set of chess figures available in vector and raster format.